Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thumb sucker!

Colton loves his pacifier, in fact I never leave home with out at least one. He uses the soothie pacifiers and I found some that have stuffed animals attached to them, he has a frog, bear, duck, puppy... they are called wubbanubs!  They are great because he learned how to hold on to the animal and I could tuck the animal into his car seat or prop it up under neath a blanket. Colton has always been very fond of his hands, he hated to have them swaddled and every time you look they are in little fists up by his face. Recently he has been trying to suck on his hand when a pacifier wasn't around and that helped to soothe him. A few days ago I saw him sucking his thumb, I am partial but I think it is so adorable. The last few nights he has been sleeping upstairs in his crib, i have a video monitor and have watched his pacifier fall out and in goes the thumb! I love it, it has saved me a ton of trips up the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment