Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Colton got to experience our Christmas Extravaganza this year, and if you ask me he loved it!

We loaded up and headed to my mom's house on the 23rd. We celebrated Christmas with her and Bill on Christmas eve morning. We attempted church at 5:30 and that lasted about 30 minutes. It was Colton's nap time and he was not wanting to be held so Chaz and I headed north.
We went by the Dupre's house ( Jess's boyfriend's parents) to say hello to them. They have an annual Christmas eve celebration with friends and family, it was a good time.
On Christmas morning we opened gifts at home, then loaded up and headed to my Dad's to celebrate with the fam and all of my step moms family.
We ate at ton of great food and we all got lots of cool new things and Colton got a bunch of new toys.
 I love Christmas time, happy birthday Jesus!








Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and remembered the reason for the season. Have a safe and happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment