Friday, January 21, 2011

5 months old!

One of my sorority sisters is a photographer and she needed baby boys to model ties for a friend of hers that makes and sells them on Etsy.com  Of course I jumped on the opportunity to get some more adorable pictures of Colton. We loaded up on Thursday morning and headed to Keller.  He a few days shy of being 5 months old in these pictures, he is getting so big! I am in love with these pictures, he has so many facial expressions and I feel like these 3 pictures capture them perfectly.

I LOVE this one... it will be on the mantle for sure! 


He LOVES his hands, so this one is perfect of me and my little man!

And this one just makes me laugh! Giddy up!

1 comment:

  1. Can I please post a comment about how cute these are! Such a proud Aunt right now. :)

    ReplyDelete