Thursday, June 23, 2011

HAPPY 10 MONTHS TO COLTON!!!!!!

So Colton got a little trim, and he HATED it! He screamed and cried the entire time. I had to hold his head down so she could finish. This is the finished product with tears still in his eyes.

 I took this one as we were in the drive thru at Dunkin Donuts, that's where we went to celebrate my birthday. He was extremely exited about his blueberry donut. I also decided to give him a Mohawk to celebrate the day.

Mohawk on moms Birthday!

 He loves to eat everything! He is more interested in what Chaz and I are having for dinner then his baby food.



This morning Colton and I had a little photo shoot in the backyard! He is a little under the weather so I didn't get a ton of smiles but here are some of my favorites! 





He is going to hate me one day for this one! HA HA 




No comments:

Post a Comment