Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cricket's Room

We have started to put together the baby's room. I wanted to get it all done before my sisters wedding this weekend since we were going to be having family over, so here is what we have thus far. The dresser is from Chaz's family ranch. Its not done, I have another coat I  want to add to make it look a little more distressed, but I love having an antique piece in her room, it's very girly. I think Colton is starting to catch on a little because whenever we leave his room he turns to look at crickets room and says "bye baby room". 



One of my friends from my Mom's play group printed this off for me, I thought it was precious and matched perfectly. I framed it the other day and hung it, it looks great. 

Here is her bed, it's the crib I originally wanted when I got pregnant with Colton. It's an off white color and converts into a full size bed. I love everything about it and the bedding. I had Colton's old changing table repainted to match her crib. The stripes are painted in the little nook that her crib sits in and the rest of the room is pink. It's all coming together, and it's really exciting and nerve racking at the same time knowing that she will be here in less then 4 months. Trying to comprehend that I am going to have 2 children. I figured I will learn to manage somehow...don't really have a choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment