Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Family / Maternity pictures

Wow, I am really behind, so I am going to back track. In November we took family pictures/ maternity pictures. I know it's pretty tacky that these say proof on them but its the best its gonna get for now. Colton was a complete pill, he wouldn't let Chaz touch him and anytime I asked him to look at the camera he would scream. Needless to say it was less then fun, but it was a good thing I planned ahead, if not I would have had to cancel maternity pictures, due to being put in jail...aka bed rest. 



Baby bump with Audrey at 6 months preggo, yes she finally has a name... Audrey Lynn. We finally  decided on Audrey because Chaz and I love how "classic" it is, thank you Audrey Hepburn, and I love that I don't know anyone named Audrey. And Lynn is my moms name and is also Chaz's moms middle name, such a perfect fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment