Thursday, December 15, 2011

Exciting News!

Exciting news! We closed on our new house yesterday. The most exciting part of all of it is that our house sold in 7 days, 7 days, did I mention that is sold in 7 days!!!! I owe it all to the smell good candles I had lit and the lovely Christmas tunes playing through out the house. Construction started today on the new house and hopefully we will start moving stuff in at the end of the year and officially be all moved in by the beginning of January. 

We had our end of the year play date with my Mom's group this past Wednesday.  I feel so fortunate that I found such a great group of women, they are all so special to me. We finished up the play date with a carousel ride that started off really well and ended with Colton crying and me feeling dizzy and trying to balance while holding my huge child and a horses tail. Long story short no more carousel rides for us for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment