Saturday, December 31, 2011

We recently went to Park City, Utah for a family Ski Trip with my Dad, we had a great time celebrating my Dad and Brothers birthday while ewe were there. Chaz and I love to ski and were thankful that we were able to go this year. We weren't sure how his knee was going to hold up and we needed someone to watch Colton. His knee held up and my step mom kept Colton, so the trip was a success. It has been a record low for snow fall this season so we were thankful that there was enough for us to ski on and for the snow machines that were making snow around the clock for us to ski on.

Chaz and I

Jess, Chaz and Me

Jess and Jeff



Main Street, in Park City



We didn't get any snow while we were there, that is until the day we left. So I snapped come pictures of Colton in the snow in his cute little jacket. He kept slipping on the ice so he wasn't very thrilled.





I hope everyone has a great new year's eve and a very happy new year!!! 

See ya in 2012~

Steff Chaz and Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment