Friday, August 20, 2010

3 more days!!!!

I can't believe the time has come. These past few weeks have flown by and I feel more ready then ever for his arrival!
Everything is washed and put away, diaper caddy's are placed around the house, all of the toys are put together and wiped down, batteries are in all of the noisy toys and his bassinet is put together and on my side of the bed waiting for him.
I had my last and final doctors appointment this morning, he is still nice and snuggled up with my ribs but he is head down, still very active and I am dilated to a 2. Thankfully my amazing doctor is on call this weekend so if Booger decides to grace us with his presence I have piece of mind knowing she would be there for the delivery.
If all goes as planned Chaz and I will be checking into the hospital on Sunday evening and Boog will be here Monday. We can't wait, I will be sure to keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment