Monday, August 16, 2010

Gotta love the general public!!!

Who knew this belly I have would be such a conversation starter. I have received the most random comments from people just being out and about.
First and foremost everyone is determined that I am having a girl, I guess because I am carrying high and he hasn't dropped. Some people are so adamant about it that I wish I carried around the pictures of his manly parts to whip out and show them just to shut them up.
Last week I was picking up Chaz's dry cleaning and the guy came out to get my card and said "are you having twins" I kindly replied "no just one", he came back with, "wow I'm shocked because your huge".... who says that and how in the world do you respond?
Another classic moment happened this past Saturday, I was standing in the return line and Ross and a lady came up to me and said... (insert ghetto voice here) "Girl when you having that baby girl" I replied in about a week and it's a boy. She said "They's gonna have to cut him out of you cause you ain't got no hips"At this point all I could do was laugh and say thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment