Thursday, August 12, 2010

Counting down the days.

According to my handy "What to expect when your expecting" app on my phone I have been pregnant for 269 days. I recommend this app for anyone that gets pregnant, it has been very helpful and extremely accurate when telling me about symptoms I should or will soon be experiencing. It also gives you a weekly update on the changes your body will be experiencing and on the growth of your baby. Plus it beats the heck out of reading a 400 page book that sometimes gives you too many details.

I went to the doctor yesterday and for the 1st time I felt sorry for Booger. During my sonogram as she was checking everything she scanned his head and I had a perfect shot of his face. He was looking straight up, so I felt like he was looking at me saying "help". The poor guy looked so squished, if he only knew that he is more then welcome to join his dad and I at home when ever he pleases, both of us would be much more comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. Less than 4 days now!!! I will keep you in my prayers. I love you and Colton!

    ReplyDelete