Sunday, August 8, 2010

I feel like such a mom already....

Who would have ever thought that I would have a blog??? Not me. I never really had anything that exciting to write about or brag about, but life, it is a changing.  2 weeks from today, if not earlier, Chaz and I will be on our way to Presby Plano to turn our family of 2 into 3.

I have so many mixed emotions.

I couldn't be more excited to see my little boy's face. I cannot wait to hold him. The question of the month is what is he going to look like? I lay awake at night, because I no longer sleep, thinking about it. As far as we are concerned he is healthy, we have counted 10 fingers, 10 toes, all of his organs are developed and functioning normally and he has his manly parts.

I am scared that something might go wrong, about the change we are about to experience in our everyday lives and that he might be colic.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the next few weeks and I will keep you updated on Colton!

2 comments:

  1. I am right down the street if you need anything...someone to go to the store for you, someone to scream at when your overly tired, someone to laugh with when your son urinates on you, someone to cry to when you don't know what to do. I have been there and am very confident that you are going to be a GREAT mom! The good thing is you can mess up a billion times and he will still unconditionally love you.You are his first true love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of the support!!! i really appreciate it, and I am so thankful you are only a few blocks away.

    ReplyDelete